Arrival Package Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions refer to the services offered on http://www.openlublin.pl that are provided by Camp Leaders Poland, Lublin. In particular the client will find here regulations regarding conditions of the services, its characteristics and the complaint procedures.
The website http://www.openlublin.pl is owned and operated by Camp Leaders Poland Ltd located at 8 Zamojska st. app. # 9 in Lublin, Poland. EU Tax identification number (NIP UE) PL 712 30 95 987, National Registry Court registration number 0000292191, phone number +48 796 972 333, email firstname.lastname@example.org
By accepting these Terms and Conditions the client confirms that he or she has read the full content of it in its entirety, accepts the provisions contained therein and undertakes to comply with them. Lack of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions prohibits placing any order and using the services offered by Open Lublin
II Characteristics, Scope and Conditions of the Service.
Camp Leaders Poland ul. Zamojska 8/9 in Lublin entered in the National Court Register, kept by the District Court Lublin – Wschód in Lublin having its registered office in Świdnik 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under no. 0000292191, NIP–712 3095 987, REGON 060301226 with covered share capital amounting to 50 000 PLN represented by the director Paweł Dzierżak, doing business as Open Lublin (OL) agrees to provide the following services:
1) Pre arrival orientation - up to 1 hour long face to face online conversation preparing client for arrival to Lublin and answering questions. Pre-arrival online handbook will be sent to the client's email address before the orientation.
2) Airport pick up -
a). OL representative will be waiting for a client in the arrival hall of the Warsaw or Lublin airport as indicated by the client.
b). Client agrees to provide OL with up-to-date arrival information at least 3 days prior to arrival.
c). OL representative will wait at the hall 15 minutes before scheduled arrival and wait 2 hours after it.
d). In case the client does not show up at the airport within this time frame, OL representative will return to Lublin.
e). The client agrees to send OL up-to-date information regarding the flight and potential delays.
f). OL representative will transfer the client to Lublin by company’s designated vehicle.
g). OL guarantees door to door service meaning that the client will be transported directly to the indicated location.
3) Temporary Accommodation in Lublin
a). OL agrees to provide the client with up to 3 days accommodation in Lublin in the budget hotel or hostel during the search for his/her own accommodation. In the event accommodation will be found beforehand there is no refund if the accommodation is not needed.
b). In case the client stays in the accommodation provided by OL beyond the initial 3 days, he or she is responsible for covering the additional cost of accommodation beyond the initial 3 days.
c). The accommodation does not include meals.
4) Assistance in searching for accommodation in Lublin
a). Prior to arrival to Lublin, the client will provide OL with the preferences regarding accommodation.
b). OL will review the preferences and provide the client with suggestions and organize the site visits.
c). OL representative will assist the client in visiting up to five potential locations and provide translation, negotiations and advice services.
d). OL might be using services of real estate agents, in this case, client will be responsible for the real estate agent commission.
e). OL will assist the client in contracting media, internet and additional services regarding the accommodation.
5) OL will provide the client with accident insurance for a period of 1 year. The terms and conditions of the insurance will be provided to the client before final purchase of the service.
6) OL will assist the client in registering for PESEL number and bank account
7) OL will provide the client with active prepaid SIM card
8) OL will organize 1 hour long tour around Lublin showing the client important places in the city including transportation, tourist and organizational sites.
III Ordering and Payment
1) The client orders the service by accepting these terms and conditions and providing to OL the email address and his/her first and last name. This data is provided at the time of ordering the services and must be consistent with the facts and law.
2) OL will start providing the services after receiving the payment
3) The client agrees to pay 995 PLN for the services described above based on the invoice sent to the client’s email address. The sum includes VAT of 23%.
4). The invoice can be paid by bank transfer or Pay Pal account. The bank details will be given on the invoice.
5). The Client agrees to cover all the transaction fees that will incur from transferring the funds to OL’s account.
IV Refunds, Cancellations and Complaints Procedure
The client has a right to file a complaint regarding the Open Lublin services. Any complaints need to be reported to OL within 14 days from the date of completing the service. The complaints can be sent to OL’s mailing address given above or email -
The incorrect service complaint needs to be written in English, contains client contact information and precisely describes the characteristics of the failure.
Any complaints regarding the invoice or payment should include the invoice number and the issue date.
OL will examine the complaint as soon as it possible, and, within 14 days will reply via email.
If OL agrees with the complaint, it will rectify the service within 14 days. If this is not possible, OL will issue a partial refund.
V Data Protection
Pursuant to Article 13 par. 1-2 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), the client accepts the following provisions:
Personal Data Administrator - Camp Leaders Poland administrates the client’s personal data.
Personal Data Inspector can be reached by emailing at email@example.com
Purposes and Reasons for personal data processing:
in order to provide the OL services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR);
in order to fulfill OL legal obligations (the basis of Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
for archival (evidence) purposes, which are the implementation of the legitimate interest of securing information in the event of a legal need to prove the fact of providing the service (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to possibly determine, investigate, secure or defend against claims in connection with the OL services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
in order to test the satisfaction of the OL services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
for the marketing of own products or services (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. Right to object. The client has the right to object to the processing of the personal data at any time. OL will stop processing them if there are no legally valid and legitimate basis that override the client’s interests, or if the data will be necessary for us to determine, defend or pursue claims.
5. Data Storage Period. Your data resulting from the conclusion of these Terms and Conditions will be stored until the obligation to store data resulting from legal provisions expires, in particular tax law and accounting regulations.
6. Data recipients. Your personal data may be disclosed to our partners with whom we cooperate (technical, real estate companies, travel companies, accounting, insurance, consulting services). Our subcontractors (processors) may also have access to your data, and such entities will process the data on the basis of an agreement with the administrator and only in accordance with the administrator's instructions.
7. The Client has the right to withdraw consent (where the legal basis for processing is consent); the right to access his/her data and receive a copy thereof; the right to rectify (correct)the data; the right to delete data, limit data processing; the right to object to data processing; the right to transfer data,the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in Poland.
VI Final Provisions
The client gives the permission to process the personal data, as defined by the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 1997, No. 133, item 883 with later amendments) for the purposes related to performance of this service. The client understands that he/she has access to the content of his/her details and the right to amend them.
The client agrees to obtain correspondence via e-mail, including commercial information, in accordance with the Act on electronic provision of services. (Journal of Laws Dz.U. No.144, item 1204 with later.
The client acknowledges the fact that in the case of concluding this contract beyond the premises of OL, he/she has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days without specifying the reason, pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and the liability for damage caused by a hazardous product of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws Dz.U. of 2000, no. 22, item 271 with later amendments) For effective withdrawal from this contract, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal to the e-mail address of OL.
Any liability for failures of OL in connection with the implementation of the above-mentioned services is limited to the amount of 995 PLN. This limitation of liability applies irrespective of the legal basis of the claim. The above limitation does not apply to a situation where full liability is determined by the mandatory provisions of law. OL is not responsible for the clients losses resulting from reasons beyond the OL's control (so-called force majeure or Acts of God), including failure of internet providers services.
OL has the right to disable the website at any time, without giving any reason or advance notice, in order to make improvements or carry out the necessary repairs and maintenance. These works, apart from exceptions resulting from random events, will be carried out in the evening hours or on public holidays, if possible. Technical breaks in the operation of the OL website may not be the basis for submitting any claims against it.
In case of disputes, OL and the Client undertake to settle by mutual negotiations. In the event of failure to reach an agreement within 14 days from the beginning of the negotiations, these disputes will be submitted to the court.
Declarations of will submitted by OL and the Client in electronic form (via e-mail) will be equivalent to declarations made in writing.
Polish law shall apply to these Terms and Conditions. In the matters not covered in this document, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code and other Acts shall apply.
OL reserves the right to amend the content of these Terms and Conditions, subject to the protection of the acquired rights of the Client. OL will inform the client about any changes in this document by publishing the amended version on the website and sending it directly to the client.
Provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on August 10, 2020.